Jay Leno reportedly burned by erupting automotive, in hospital

[ad_1]

Jay Leno is hospitalized with facial burns after a automotive fireplace Sunday.

“I acquired some critical burns from a gasoline fireplace,” Leno mentioned in a press release to Selection. “I’m okay. Simply want per week or two to get again on my toes.”

TMZ first reported that the comic and host of “Jay Leno’s Storage” was in his Los Angeles-area storage Sunday when a automotive “erupted into flames with out warning.”¬†Flames burned the left facet of Leno’s face, however didn’t penetrate the attention or ear, based on the report, which cited nameless sources with direct data of the matter.

He was taken to the burn ward at Grossman Burn Heart the place he remained as of Monday, and has cancelled all engagements throughout the week, per the TMZ report.

Information of a well being situation was first reported by Folks journal. Leno was supposed to look at a monetary convention in Las Vegas Sunday, however needed to cancel as a consequence of a “critical medical emergency.” Leno’s facial burns or their trigger weren’t disclosed on the time, nevertheless.

“His household was not capable of present us very many particulars, however there was a really critical medical emergency that’s stopping Jay from touring,” an electronic mail to attendees printed by Folks learn.

The precise explanation for the fireplace was not disclosed on the time of publication. Leno is thought for taking a hands-on method to his huge assortment of automobiles and bikes, placing his personal mechanical data to work in holding them operating alongside a paid workers. We want him a speedy restoration.


[ad_2]

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *