Charged EVs | EvoCharge’s new hid pedestals for EV charging stations
EvoCharge, a supplier of EVSE and cable administration options, has launched a brand new addition to its household of equipment for charging station mounting and cable administration.
The EvoCharge Hid Pedestal can be utilized for mounting EV chargers in public areas, parking areas and different areas. A hid raceway retains wiring safely enclosed throughout the pedestal. The pedestals are available in two widths: 4-inch sq. and 6-inch sq.. Two charging stations will be mounted on the 4-inch mannequin, and as much as 4 charging stations will be mounted on the 6-inch mannequin.
Different options embody:
- Climate-resistant development with powder-coated corrosion safety
- Water resistant single entry panel
- Safe ground-mounting with 4 anchor bolts
- Small footprint, designed to avoid wasting area and retains walkways clear
- ADA-compliant charger mounting top
“The EvoCharge Hid Pedestal presents a glossy, fashionable have a look at an reasonably priced value level, making it good for parking areas,” mentioned John Aune, Product Supervisor for EvoCharge. “It affords a whole resolution with the wiring safely enclosed inside, area to mount cable administration, and simple set up.”